Pugnacious

Updated Bandicam, videos are not working

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 am

I just updated to the newest update, the one from like September, and now whenever I try and put the video in Vegas (Recorded before I updated) it says I can't drop it in there, and I've done everything, I've tried VirtualDub, and Premiere, all the same, and I cant use movie maker because I have those 2 seperate audio files in the video that I need, but the thing that keeps popping up is some sort of codec error, any help would be great, I've already updated my DivX codecs to, so please help, thanks!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Updated Bandicam, videos are not working

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello!

To edit the recorded video with editing programs, use "Motion JPEG and PCM" codec.

For more information, visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_edi ... ing_video/

Pugnacious

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:48 am

Yes, I know that, all the videos I'm talking about were recorded using exactly what you said, it was working fine in Vegas and everything, then I updated Bandicam to the latest version, and what I explained above happened.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

1. Do you use "Two Sound Mixing" option of Bandicam?
- Please check or uncheck the Two Sound Mixing option of Bandicam

2. If you still have the problem, attach your Sound and Format settings of Bandicam
Example1) Sound Settings menu
Example2) Format Settings menu

3. Please send your video to bandicam@bandisoft.com

Pugnacious

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say.... I could edit everything before fine, in Vegas, Premiere, VirtualDub, anything, I was using correct settings and all. But then, I updated bandicam to the latest version, and THATS when I started having all these problems (with videos recorded before I updated), and I keep getting an error around the same lines (in all the programs), of something having to do with a codec, so I don't know if Bandicam update messed up one of my codecs or what.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm

We haven't changed any codec, and Motion JPEG/PCM is the basic codec of Windows.

Your file might be broken.
Please try BandiFix to fix the broken file.
If you still have the same problem, please send your video file to bandicam@bandisoft.com
(You may use Dropbox to send the video file)

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”