antistats

Recording microphone, how to without the 'feedback'

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

After reading the FAQ on: How to record a voice through the microphone? (https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_re ... icrophone/) I can capture my voice and and other sounds, but I would like to be able to do so without hearing my own voice (but still all other sounds). Because after checking the 'Listen to this device' box listed on the linked question as step 3, I can record but it drives me nuts listening to myself whilest speaking.

How can I get around this?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Recording microphone, how to without the 'feedback'

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

After reading the FAQ on: I can capture my voice and and other sounds, but I would like to be able to do so without hearing my own voice (but still all other sounds). Because after checking the 'Listen to this device' box listed on the linked question as step 3, I can record but it drives me nuts listening to myself whilest speaking.
In your case, you should use "Secondary device" and disable the 'Listen to this device'

Please follow the steps below:

1. Uncheck "Listen to this device"
Win7_microphone1.jpg
Win7_microphone1.jpg (146.05 KiB) Viewed 10091 times
2. Choose "Win 7 Sound (WASAPI)" and "Microphone (Raltek High Definition Audio)"
Win7_microphone2.jpg
Win7_microphone2.jpg (121.03 KiB) Viewed 10091 times
With above settings, you can record both your gameplay sound and your voice at the same time without hearing your own voice.

The only problem with this settings is that this recorded file (2 audio) is not easy to edit or upload to YouTube. (You may have to convert the recorded file.)
=> We will solve the problem at the next version of Bandicam.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”