didwlsdn

A few questions.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello, I am a happy user of Bandicam (obtained a registered version through dailygiveaway). I have a few questions for you guys; let me start off with..

1. The Bandicam software that I got from dailygiveaway is in English. So in order to use it , I had to set my computer's system locale to English (it was originally in Korean). This brings me trouble because I am Korean and I visit Korean websites (and I need the Korean unicode/locale to see Korean text). But if I change it back to Korean, Bandicam won't run because it says that I can't use the program because my computer is in Korean. It also says to install the Korean version (which gives me an unregistered version). Is there a way to fix this? I really enjoy recording videos of gameplays with out the splash mark thing at the top; and I barely obtained the registered version through dailygiveaway. I want to be able to use Korean locale AND be able to record without switching back and forth (it gets really annoying because you have to reset your computer). Maybe you guys can send me a registered Korean version? I don't really have a solution to this problem. Hope you can help! :D

2. Is there anyway that I can record the audio in the game and my voice at the same time? Whenever I record myself playing a game, I often turn skype on to chat with friends whilst playing the game. The program records the sound of the game and my friends' voices, but not my own voice. Is there a way to record the two audio simultaneously? I hope there is a way to solve this! I do not enjoy voice overs :lol:

3. This is my last question. Whenever I record, I set my "Overlay FPS" to the top left corner; whenever I press my hotkey to record, it goes to a different area: say I put it at the top, but when I hit record, it's at the top middle and then to top right if I press it again. Is there a way to fix this? I don't really mind , but it can get distracting at times. Thanks!

I hope that you guys will respond as soon as possible ! Please take your time and thank you for your help . I would appreciate a detailed answer on how to fix this problem ! Bandicam is way better than Fraps in my opinion, and I will continue using this ! Also, sorry about my English, I'm sure it's very hard to understand. Well thank you for taking your time to read all of this, if there is anyway I could help, please leave a suggestion at the end! :) Thank you bandicam!!!!!!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: A few questions.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 am

Hello didwlsdn,

If you buy English version, we can switch the serial to Korean version.
(Or you can buy the Korean version directly)

To record Skype, you should use 'Secondary device'
See http://www.bandicam.com/product/how_to_ ... ideo_call/
(We will improve the 'Secondary device' recording in 1~2 months)

We fixed the bug at the latest version of Bandicam.
If you still have the FPS problem with the latest version, please tell me your recording target (game name? url?)

Thank you for using Bandicam.

didwlsdn

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Thank you for answering my questions! BUT there is something else i wanna tell you..

For question #1: I did not purchase the Bandicam software, I got it from a website that gives away software daily. If I show that I have the program, can you guys give me the Korean serial?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Please purchase the full version of Bandicam.

Once you have purchased, you can use it permanently.

didwlsdn

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Wait, so you're saying that I cannot get the Korean version? Or is there anyother way I can use this program while my computer has Korean unicode?? :'(

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

If you buy English version, we can switch the serial to Korean version.
Or you can buy the Korean version directly.

Draykez

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 am

Wait, so you're saying that I cannot get the Korean version? Or is there anyother way I can use this program while my computer has Korean unicode?? :'(
He's saying that if you ask nicely, he will give you a Korean serial number, which should change the language. ;D

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”