TRiKi

Avermedia h727 & Bandicam issue

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:34 am

Hi all!

Thanks for your software in advance! It´s great!

And now... my problem :_(

I´m trying to capture gameplays from my PS3 and Bandicam but i have some issues.

Here is my configuration:

PlayStation 3 connected to my PC through an internal HD capture card via HDMI (Avermedia AVerTV Capture HD h727) and playing the gameplay in its software (Aver MediaCenter in full screen)

The rectangle full screen 1280x720 video recording begins fine at the 30fps desired. No much lag while recording.
The problem appears when i play the video and see some minutes later that video loss fps dramatically, getting finally 7 or 10 fps only!!
It doesn´t matter the codec i use, the recording loss fps after some minutes recording.
It´s not because of the target hard disk (i tried several hard disks)
It´s not because of a codec that compress the file or a loss less codec, the fps are lost!

Here is my PC specifications:

AMD64 x2 4200+ (2,2Ghz)
4 GB RAM DDR2
Nvidia 8600GT 512Mb
Windows 7 Ultimate

Is possible that my CPU can´t capture at my desired video target?

FRAPS did it well in the past but Bandicam is better i think.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Avermedia h727 & Bandicam issue

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi TRiKi,

Game recording requires a lot of system resources.
We think your CPU and graphic card are not good enough to get 720p video.

Please visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_red ... recording/ to reduce the lag.

Cipher

Re: Avermedia h727 & Bandicam issue

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 am

TRiKi,

Your CPU is indeed not strong enough to both play back and record the video in real time, i have a Matrox MXO2 Mini (realtime video editing/playback/recording from component/hdmi input) hooked up on my Laptop 2.5GHz Dual Core and it struggles to record and playback in real time altogether, you'll probably need either a quad core 2.2GHz or a 2.8 dual core should do.

Cipher

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”