Mau1wurf1977

Re: Dropping framerate when recording Minecraft with Bandica

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Uninstall and reinstall the game and bandicam? Or try a different codec?

MJPEG for example.

Cipher

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:18 pm

another suggestion;

create a new account on the computer, install java/bandicam/minecraft

test if it works, this will exlcude any user-end related issues regarding configuration/settings

now depending wether you installed the software for your work for all users or not, you could exclude those as well, if you installed it for all users, then you can't really confirm it (but it's still worth trying to set up a new account)
if you installed the software only for the current user (i'm assuming you) and the game runs fine on a different user, then it's the software at cause, though i do not know what might cause said problems induced by the software as i'm not familiar with them (iLife user here)

Regards,

Alex

secretrob

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 am

I'm having similar issues to the first post. If recording minecraft in windowed mode, maximized, I get 80-100 FPS. The second I go to Fullscreen, I drop to 20-25 FPS and cannot get any higher than that. I'm guessing it's something to do with windows 8 or nvidia drivers on windows 8.

My specs:
Windows 8 x64
GeForce GTX570 - Latest drivers 310.90
Intel i7 950
Asus Rampage 3 Extreme MB
24 Gigs RAM (DDR3 PC3 12800)

thepackett

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm having the same issue. Recording minecraft for an extended period of time drops the framerate to an unplayable level.
CPU: i7 overclocked to 4.0 GHz
GPU: 2 HD Radeon 6970's in crossfire
SSD(operating system, minecraft): 256 GB
HDD(Bandicam, where I'm recording to): 1TB

Both the HDD and the SSD use SATA 6 Gbps cables, the SSD can get up to about 300-500 MBps read and write, and the HDD gets about 100-150 MBps read/write.

This happens with all codecs, however the codecs that make larger files have the framerate drop quicker, so I assume it is something to do with file size.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”