- Windows Version: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Graphic card model: GeForce GTX 590
- Bandicam version: 1.8.4 (downloaded yesterday)
- Bandicam mode: 'DirectX/OpenGL window' // 'Rectangle on a screen'
- Recording Target: Game (Dungeon Defenders) // Screen (desktop)
I purchased Bandicam last night, and started messing about with the settings and such. I am currently at work, so I can't provide pictures of the settings I used, but I was wondering about a few things;
1) - First off my Compliments! Really easy to use program, even though I have some questions. =)
2) - I normally play in fullscreen windowed mode, but can't do that with all games (Dungeon Defenders for example) I alt tabbed out of the game a few times to check some things, which appeared to auto pauze/stop the recording. Is this a feature enabled somewhere, and does it auto start recording when I tab back in again?
3) - The secondary sound input has the option to be toggled on/off. I understand that it is always recorded, but not "heard" unless toggled on. Is this bugged in some games/modes?
I tried it with a quick screen capture last night "Rectangle on screen", but was not able to mute my voice input from my microphone that way (Was selected as sound method).