Contaminated

League of Legends HD Recording Settings?

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:42 am

Hey, I tried to record some quick games of League of Legends (I have only uploaded one right now) and when it was uploaded to YouTube I noticed that it had terrible quality (in my opinion). I use to have the settings for a first person shooter game but.. Does anybody know "perfect" settings for recording League of Legends? I plan to record hours of gameplay and I want it to be in 720p and even 1080p if possible. Please give me step by step instructions since I'm not familiar with Bandicam too much.. Thanks.

BTW, here's the YouTube video I uploaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBRc_CyJuc

EDIT: I would like to have a video that has this kind of quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2JJmNC_34

Skite

Re: League of Legends HD Recording Settings?

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 am

If I set your video on 720p, the quality is good. It's exactly the same as the other video you mentioned. ;)
In case you are wondering about the letterboxing (black borders), it is because you are running your game on a 4:3 resolution. You can only get widescreen footage if you use a widescreen resolution and thus a widescreen monitor.

Other than that, try the x264 codec. If you're interested, let me know and I'll write you a little guide to set it up.

Contaminated

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:50 am

If I set your video on 720p, the quality is good. It's exactly the same as the other video you mentioned. ;)
In case you are wondering about the letterboxing (black borders), it is because you are running your game on a 4:3 resolution. You can only get widescreen footage if you use a widescreen resolution and thus a widescreen monitor.

Other than that, try the x264 codec. If you're interested, let me know and I'll write you a little guide to set it up.

Yeah, if you wrote me a guide that'd be nice :D

But, for some reason my videos keep getting cut off, the one that I mentioned in this post got cut off at 24 minutes and the other one got cut off at 13 minutes (on my channel). The 2nd recording (the one cut off at 13 minutes) was in a better resolution but I'm still trying to figure out why it's getting cut off so short. And yes, I have the ability to upload up to hours of footage on Youtube.

Contaminated

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am

BUMP? Help please, videos keep getting cut off even though they are perfectly long when viewed on VLC.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi,

Do you have the problem with other videos?

1. Try 'Xvid' and 'PCM' codec of Bandicam.

2. Try Format Factory (http://www.pcfreetime.com/) and convert the video to .mp4

3. Try 480p/720p preset of Bandicam.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”