PyrionFlax

Major problems with recording

Wed May 15, 2013 3:58 pm

I am trying to record gameplay footage whilst speaking on my headset microphone, and I am hitting a major issue. I have the full version of Bandicam and my machine should be perfectly capable of handling the demands of the software, even though it's not a top of the line machine.

If I record more than one audio source, the outputted video will be unwatchable - 10fps, laggy etc. If I record from just ONE audio source then it's fine. This means I have no way of recording gameplay commentary videos, which I make for youtube.

Why is there no way to tell Bandicam to record ALL audio on one channel? I bought Bandicam to replace Fraps, but when I went to record last night I had to revert to using Fraps which I definitely would rather not have to do since it has so many issues relating to performance and file size.

foddersin

Re: Major problems with recording

Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi PyrionFlax,

Are the two seperate recording sources from the same device?

For example, if you had a Creative X-FI, are you using What u Hear and Microphone etc, or are you recording from two seperate devices, for example a dedicated sound card or built-in motherboard audio and an external USB headset for example?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Major problems with recording

Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 pm

1. Could you send a short video clip to bandicam@bandisoft.com?

2. Do you have the problem when you check the Two Sound Mixing option of Bandicam?
Do you have the problem when you uncheck the Two Sound Mixing option of Bandicam?

3. What is your Bandicam version? You may download the latest version of Bandicam from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”