LordOwlet

Recording and skype audio, mixed volumes.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 am

Hello there, i've been using bandicam for a month now and i'm glad i bought it. however... the settings leave something to be desired.
So the audio recording options... primary and secondary. primary is windows 7 sound, that's fine, but it picks up skype voices too. which i might want occasionally. secondary is my own mic and it records at incredibly low volume, even if i am loud and the microphone sensitivity is up too.

is there a roundabout way to make it record target programs audio and nothing else? i'm fine with recording skype with a separate program,...
yes i've looked at FAQs and tutorial, they don't help.

using a USB headset if that matters.

Decicus

Re: Recording and skype audio, mixed volumes.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 am

No, not yet.

Bandicam may feature a 3rd audio track in the future, and you can use something like "Virtual Audio Cable" and tell Skype to play through that "audio device" that is created by VAC.

Windows 7 doesn't support recording sound from specific software and such (if there's something that does this, please post here about it), so recording from the game only is not possible if you're on Skype as well.

Decicus

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 pm

That is not my decision. I'm officially not part of the Bandisoft team. I'm just a translator, but I assure you they will post if it's added.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi,

We will support 3rd audio track in the future.
But, We can't let you know the development schedule.
(We just don't want to make the complicated UI.)

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”