3Spooky5Me

Steam Greenlight

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

So, were you guys ever going to release your software on Steam for people to buy? Seeing as you were greenlit about a 7 months ago? I know a lot of people have been waiting for it and would buy it...

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Steam Greenlight

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 pm

We haven't received a software guideline from Steam.
(We may just sell the license key on steam.)

We don't think the Stream version will be better than the original version of Bandicam.
We highly recommend you buy the original license from http://www.bandicam.com/buy/

Botan

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:17 am

Is it still gonna be on Steam or is this idea canned. Action! & PlayClaw is on Steam, so why not Bandicam can be on Steam?

Even although I already have brought a licence from you guys directly like 5 years ago, I still want a Steam release.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:25 am

Hi Botan,

Unfortunately, we don't have a plan for Steam at the moment.

We will consider it in the future.

Sckhar

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 am

You guys should really consider it.
It's a great market and it would attract a lot of new users.

The actual avaliable options on Steam sucks, they're nowhere near as good as Bandicam and they even cost more.
You guys would be a huge sucess there, I'd buy it right away with the money on my Steam Wallet, specialy because I'd be able to use my local coin.

Zuzu_Typ

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 am

I agree. This would be for once, a great promotion (a game recording software on a game distribution platform), but also a much easier way to aquire Bandicam, because Steam Gift Cards are available almost anywhere, to almost everyone.

For example: Usually it would be impossible for adolescents to buy Bandicam without begging their parents to buy it for them from some random non-trustworthy site on the almighty internet (no offense), because they (the children) can't have credit cards with online payment functionality.

Have a nice, calm and Steamy day.
Best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”