GoodSmith

Re: Is there a way to record webcam and gameplay footage?

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 am

We've tried topmostcamwindow.
We will support it in the future.

Thank you for letting us know.
I am wondering if you can support this when a game is running in full screen mode. The only way to make this work is by running the game in a window, where SLI or game performance may be impacted.
You record you web cam as a seperate stream, you then later put that web cam stream into the video your editing
What I like about Bandicam is that I don't need to do any editing once recording is done. I just upload the raw file file as-is to Youtube since the size is very reasonable. I hope when they implement the webcam PiP feature, the webcam stream is automatically recorded and merged within the main video, and you can control if and where to position the webcam stream during gameplay, the same way you do with the FPS counter.

Flaim

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:56 am

You record you web cam as a seperate stream, you then later put that web cam stream into the video your editing
What I like about Bandicam is that I don't need to do any editing once recording is done. I just upload the raw file file as-is to Youtube since the size is very reasonable. I hope when they implement the webcam PiP feature, the webcam stream is automatically recorded and merged within the main video, and you can control if and where to position the webcam stream during gameplay, the same way you do with the FPS counter.
but the possibility to decide whether you want to have it in a seperate video track for editing purposes would be quite nice (like we currently have it with the secondary audio stream) when we're already at it.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello!

Please try the the webcam PiP function (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video) of Bandicam.

The webcam stream is recorded and merged within the main video as shown below:

* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads

Athlas

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 am

Hi there,

I just noticed today that bandicam had this feature, reading here in the forums. But when I went to the video settings in my Bandicam there is not any tab for web camera.

I have an USB camera that is recognised by any other program. So what am I doing wrong?

Thx in advance.

Edited: Forgive me, found it. Its a new feature, so downloaded the new version (it didnt notice me about that) and all sorted.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”