Martin Gander

I need help with recording audio.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 am

I want to play and record some World of Warcraft Arena matches with my friends, i chat to them on Skype, so i would like to know how do i record my voice, their voice and the game sound.

Can Bandicam do this with mine and their voices sounding CLEAR and NOT low in volume.

Also can i take the footage and put it into windows live movie maker and edit it and then use movie maker to upload it? or will a direct upload from movie maker dampen the videos quality?, i if not what settings do i need to save it in before i upload it?

So in short, if this program can CLEARLY record game sound, my voice, friends voices on Skype, be put into windows live movie maker, edit it in MM and then upload it and have a GOOD looking HD video then i will buy it with out a doubt.

Thanks.

-Martin.

ScoOby-Do0

Re: I need help with recording audio.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 am

Yes with the new update last night (1.7.3) has enabled all users to use Two-Sound Mixing which means that you can record your voice, and everything else like, the game AND Skype ALL into one audio track. I highly recommend using / buying this program as the recent updates have improved it alot.

Martin Gander

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

Yes with the new update last night (1.7.3) has enabled all users to use Two-Sound Mixing which means that you can record your voice, and everything else like, the game AND Skype ALL into one audio track. I highly recommend using / buying this program as the recent updates have improved it alot.
I have got the trial now and yes it does record the game and Skype!

BUT!

The Audio is low, i have turned up Skype, so when i'm listening to him he does sound a little bit loud, but then in the footage he is, as well as me and the game audio a lot quieter then we are, does Bandicam have an option to record Audio at a louder frequency?

Also how do i get it to record in 1080p picture quality, also i don't know what happened as i was messing around with settings i ended up with it not recording game audio as well as my voice being quiet, then further messing around it doesn't record Skype so i tweak some more, then it doesn't record my voice etc

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 am

Hello,

1. Microphone volume

Do you use Windows XP or Windows Vista/7?

- Use Secondary Sound Device to record your Microphone.
Setting-BANDICAM.jpg
Setting-BANDICAM.jpg (133.08 KiB) Viewed 12219 times
- Please increase your Microphone volume.
Setting-SOUND.jpg
Setting-SOUND.jpg (118.32 KiB) Viewed 12219 times
2. 1080p video

To make 1080p video, change the video size like below:
how-to-make-1080p-youtubevideo.jpg
how-to-make-1080p-youtubevideo.jpg (61.85 KiB) Viewed 12219 times

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”