Jassifrickanation

Multiple Video/More Audio Sources?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 am

I know one thing people said they'd like to do with Bandicam is record from a webcam/camera. I've heard that feature would be hard to make, so, I thought I'd suggest something else.

Would it be possible to set two target windows for recording? That way, you can set one target as your game and another target as your webcam preview software or something. I have no idea how easy this would be, but figured it was worth a suggestion.

Another suggestion I have is to set individual programs/targets to record audio from. Again, not sure if this would work, but this way you can keep your audio files from you game, voice chat, and your mic separate. I like to save my audio files during recording to make editing easier, but this could also work well if you have two people recording their own audio from different machines (you can both record your own voice and audio without getting your friend's audio mixed in with your game sounds).

I wouldn't be overly bothered if these features don't make it into Bandicam. And I realize they may be overly complicated for the end result. I'll still enjoy the software, regardless.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Video/More Audio Sources?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi,
I know one thing people said they'd like to do with Bandicam is record from a webcam/camera. I've heard that feature would be hard to make, so, I thought I'd suggest something else.
We will support it in the future.
At the moment, we're focusing on improving the performance of Bandicam.
Would it be possible to set two target windows for recording?
1. Go to the installation folder of Bandicam, and copy and paste the "Bandicam" folder. Now you can use 2 Bandicam programs.
2. Start Bandicam 1, and Bandicam 2.
3. Start a game in windowed mode.
4-1. Record the game with 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode of Bandicam 1.
4-2. Record a webcam with 'Rectangle on a screen' mode of Bandicam 2.
Another suggestion I have is to set individual programs/targets to record audio from. Again, not sure if this would work, but this way you can keep your audio files from you game, voice chat, and your mic separate. I like to save my audio files during recording to make editing easier, but this could also work well if you have two people recording their own audio from different machines (you can both record your own voice and audio without getting your friend's audio mixed in with your game sounds).
This function is difficult to make.

Thank you for suggesting!

Jassifrickanation

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Would it be possible to set two target windows for recording?
1. Go to the installation folder of Bandicam, and copy and paste the "Bandicam" folder. Now you can use 2 Bandicam programs.
2. Start Bandicam 1, and Bandicam 2.
3. Start a game in windowed mode.
4-1. Record the game with 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode of Bandicam 1.
4-2. Record a webcam with 'Rectangle on a screen' mode of Bandicam 2.
Ah! Thanks for the tip. I might try that at some point soon. And thanks for the reply!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello!

Please try the the webcam PiP function (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video) of Bandicam.

The webcam stream is recorded and merged within the main video as shown below:

* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”