Martin Gander

How to properly record (Getting bad quality)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 am

Is there another way to record World of Warcraft gameplay in 720p with out setting World of Warcraft's resolution to 720p, so can i leave it in 1080p? Because i followed your sites steps to record in 720p and when i changed my resolution my in game screen went all distort and weird, there were massive black bars under and over the actual game screen and it was very, very annoying even though after i uploaded to Youtube it sorted its self out and went full screen again. Also after trying to record WoW with Bandicam i can't match your preview that you have uploaded youtube in quality and it's annoying me, So i have a few questions:

1. Can i record WoW in 720p without changing the games resolution (See above)

2. Why is my voice so much more quiet then my friends in the recording?

3. Can i edit in Windows live move maker? And if so should i use movie makers Youtube upload option or go to Youtube and upload it from there.

4. Also, how do i 'make' a 1080p resolution recording for Youtube as the Youtube presets only go to 720p

5. Also what is "Bandizip"?

I know i am asking for a lot, but i can't get good quality out of this program and it's frustrating me.

Thanks for any help.

-Martin.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: How to properly record (Getting bad quality)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Hello Martin,

I'll try to answer the questions you asked.

1. Can i record WoW in 720p without changing the games resolution (See above)

* Method 1: <== New solution
1) World of Warcraft's resolution: Use the default resolution
2) Bandicam Video Size: Choose "YouTube (720p)" Presets under the Video tab of Bandicam
youtube-720p.jpg
youtube-720p.jpg (46.7 KiB) Viewed 7050 times
* Method 2: <== Old solution
1) World of Warcraft's resolution: Choose 1280*720
2) Bandicam Video Size: Choose "Default" Presets under the Video tab of Bandicam

2. Why is my voice so much more quiet then my friends in the recording?
You should increase the microphone volume or set microphone properly:
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_re ... icrophone/

3. Can i edit in Windows live move maker? And if so should i use movie makers YouTube upload option or go to YouTube and upload it from there.
You can edit in Windows live move make.
However, I will not use Windows Movie maker to get a better quality video.
I will just use the "YouTube (720p)" Presets (See above) and go to YouTube, and then upload the recorded video.

4. Also, how do i 'make' a 1080p resolution recording for YouTube as the YouTube presets only go to 720p
Click Settings button, and change the Video size from "Full screen" to "Fit Height", and then put "1080".

5. Also what is "Bandizip"?
Bandizip is our new software. It's free archiving software, and it looks like the WinRAR, Winzip, 7zip and etc.

I know i am asking for a lot, but i can't get good quality out of this program and it's frustrating me.
=> I hope you can get a good quality video with Bandicam.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”