Shade066

Headset Recommendations?

Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey there :)

I have a Logitech USB headset- but I noticed that the audio wasn't in sync with the video when I tried doing multiple recordings with it.

I searched this forum and managed to find this topic which didn't have much of a solution: viewtopic.php?t=2145

So I'm assuming that by this answer, I may just need to use a different kind of headset?

Currently, I don't have any others; but I am willing to invest in a new one that will work with Bandicam.
So, my question is: What kind of headsets work with Bandicam?

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you :)
-
Windows version: Windows 8 [64 bit]
Bandicam version: 1.9.3.492
(I'm honestly not sure what other sort of information to provide here; so I'll leave it as is for now)
-

Lemonater47

Re: Headset Recommendations?

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:46 am

Different headset to solve desynced audio? That's usually not the problem.
Do you have an analog headset around the place? Or another brand of USB headset? I would try using a couple of them I see if your Logitech headset is actually the problem.

I have a Logitech G230 analog headset. I used to have a Microsoft LX-3000 USB headset. Both work fine with no desync. So it may be an issue with the Logitech drivers.

The guy in that thread didn't actually get the latest drivers. All he did was reinstall the ones that came with the headset which was the one he already had.
Google your headset drivers and actually download the latest drivers.

Shade066

Re: Headset Recommendations?

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 am

Different headset to solve desynced audio? That's usually not the problem.
Do you have an analog headset around the place? Or another brand of USB headset? I would try using a couple of them I see if your Logitech headset is actually the problem.

I have a Logitech G230 analog headset. I used to have a Microsoft LX-3000 USB headset. Both work fine with no desync. So it may be an issue with the Logitech drivers.

The guy in that thread didn't actually get the latest drivers. All he did was reinstall the ones that came with the headset which was the one he already had.
Google your headset drivers and actually download the latest drivers.
No, there isn't an analog headset here, nor any other USB ones.
The one I mentioned is my very first headset (since I only recently started gaming/skyping) so unfortunately, there aren't any others in the household to test with.

Although with your advice, I did manage to find out that my exact headset is a "Logitech H800 wireless headset"
and I did manage to find this right here: click
but I'm not that great with technology and I'm not sure what a 'driver' is or if it's even on the page I linked..?

Edit
I think I found the solution?
I'm not sure what I did differently, but I think the problem is solved?

I did a few tests and it seems to be working fine now.. strange..
Oh well, I'll accept it~

Thank you for your help, Lemonater47 :)

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”