Makinami

Single License Question

Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm very strongly considering buying a single license for Bandicam, right now. However I wanted to know something first.
If I brought a license, then a year from now decided to build a new PC, can I stop using the license on my laptop, and transfer use to the new PC, without any problems?

Many thanks in advance

LazehPanda

Re: Single License Question

Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

Yes. You can install the license on the other PC. It's recommended to uninstall it from the laptop before you install it on the new PC.
Norwegian translator for Bandicam.

Makinami

Re: Single License Question

Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I had thought about the whole deleting from the laptop first part and that would not be a problem!

At this time, I actually regret BUYING a license for DXTORY. It crashes to desktop every time I try to record on Skyrim. Yet, with Bandicam, I can get solid 720p/30fps video footage WITH MODS and NO CRASHES!

Yea, I had doubts at first. I thought this looks like any other company offering DX/Open GL recording software and there has to be a catch or snag, somewhere......But I can't find one. As long as the weblink logo and 10 min limit seen on the demo is gone, once I buy it, I'm sold! :D

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”