IneedHelp

The most advanced game recording software on the planet

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 am

On the home page of Bandicam, right at the top, it says "The most advanced desktop and game recording software on the planet". Isn't on the planet stretching it a bit too much? I mean, for game recorder which basically copies Fraps' features and doesn't bring anything innovative, I wouldn't call it the best on the planet.

It doesn't even support wide codec selection and advanced configuration. Not trying to be mean, but that's pretty important, and while ZD Soft Screen Recorder doesn't have as many minor features as Bandicam when it comes to recording, it does allow you to select custom codecs and configure them individually for the same price.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: The most advanced game recording software on the planet

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello IneedHelp,

"The most advanced desktop and game recording software on the planet" is not only our marketing slogan but also our goal.

There are a lot of recording software in the world.
- ZD screen recorder has a good capture wizard
- Fraps has a stable game recording ability
- and so on.

However, Bandicam is better than those program in many aspects.

To choose video codec, click Settings button under the Video tab of Bandicam
- see http://www.bandicam.com/product/game_re ... deo_format

Thank you for visiting Bandicam forum

IneedHelp

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 pm

If it's your goal, you should start making things happen.

And please, stop treating everybody as if they never tested your software and are complete retards. I see you like being evasive, but you could've at least assumed I knew about your codecs list. Anyway, I was talking more about something like this:

So one can use the codecs installed on his system.

ibogdan

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 am

i think the goal is to use the bandicam codec if you want the software to perform at it's best...i bought this and i can't think of any feature that another software does better...plus you have the "rectangle on screen" option witch comes in very useful sometimes

kungfupanda888

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:14 am

I think Bandicam is really the most convenient game recording software on the planet so far :lol: I not sure why you need so many codec selection but as far i know you dont have anything like that at all in Fraps right ?? Myself recording using Xvid codec & pretty satisfy with the result ; Its by far the smoothest and hardly lag game recording software that i had use .

And just like the previous post state that Bandicam do support desktop recording too .. Fraps do that too ?? I dont think so ..

A smooth and no lag with good video quality recording software is what it need to be the best , even if the software only offer one codec selection , dont you think so ?? :lol:

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”