camomatt

Bandicam Unregistered?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 am

SOLVED, go to the link provided below

Looks like someone else had the same problem as I did earlier.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260
I'm a bit disappointed that bandicam has removed my registration, but I guess that just means I'll have to see when I can buy it. I do love the work people like Bandisoft is putting forward and believe their work should definitely be paid for, so I'll be buying it as soon as it goes on discount or when I find a good time to purchase it. Perhaps Christmas will yield a discount.

You can read my letter below if you want, though it's just explaining my experience with it, what information I can provide to get the registration back, etc.

-camomatt

==========================

LONG STORY SHORT: Bandicam isn't working for me anymore. It says I'm unregistered, but because I used giveawayoftheday, I can't use my own email to get it registered again. I didn't think this would occur, so I never put much attention into the licensing section of the program. Any help would be great and I'll give as much as I can to get this solved, whether it's my email(s), videos using it (uploaded or not), hard drive details, etc.

=========================

I'd say about 3 - 6 months ago, I got bandicam through Giveawayoftheday.com. I've used it plenty of times without a problem until today, where it says it's unregistered. I don't know why it says that now, and I don't know know how I can show that I did get it through giveawayoftheday. I'm currently searching my download folders for the old setup file, which may have been deleted due to the few updates I've made to the program and me just replacing the old download file.

The only proof I have at this moment are my videos, which are saved in the same format as Bandicam always saves them except without the watermarks. These video files do go back as far as August 17th (I've been using it before that, but that's the only one I have on my computer). I doubt, however, that this is enough and so I continue my search.

One thing I am considering is a system backup, going back as few days as possible to see if that will fix the problem. However, by doing that, I could be getting rid of some of my own files that I do not wish to have ridden of (more specifically a game I just finished downloading a few days ago, Homefront.)

So I've searched my hard drive for the old setup file and, as I had thought earlier, I couldn't find it. The file has been deleted over the course of time, whether it be from ASC finding it as an unused/unneeded file or me simply doing it manually. Perhapse GAOTD has decided to let go of its registration with Bandicam? Any help would be greatly appreciated, but if it comes to purchasing the program, I'm afraid I can't go as far as to put $60 toward it. I do hope the developers and marketers for this program understand my position and will do whatever they can to assist me, though I will not put my hopes too high with the idea that this will have the outcome of me getting to use the program as a registered user again.

Thanks for reading my lengthy question and story, but I love this program more than I did "FRAPS", so I really want to get this back on the road.

-Matthew Archer

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam Unregistered?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello camomatt,

I am sorry for your loss.

If you use the purchased the Bandicam, you can use the registered version permanently.

The new version of Bandicam (1.7.5) will be updated in 2 days.

Thank you for using Bandicam

Best Regards,
Bandicam

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”