maddcar

BANDICAM FAILS to record sound on the latest Gauntlet game

Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:55 pm

- as a gamer and reviewer POSTING videos on YOUTUBE faster than others is a goal that ensures success -VIRAL versus 3 views, I recorded and compressed and 2 hours later with the video uploaded I noticed the Video had NO SOUND.
- If you think that you will be a winner with BANDICAM think again. You can find GOOD FREE recording software out there ( I will not name them).
- when BANDICAM FAILS to record the sound on my latest game Gauntlet, with no options changed since the last video I recorded, made me MAD - the software that supposed to help you - doesnt work.
- lets face it the audio options suc ks, you cant set the microphone/game sound levels (twitching sound mixer is so lame), its like this software isnt build to record commentary gameplay.
- the audio was always low (and I have a 200$ mic and mixer), lets assume you could record the audio separately on a wav file, -have the option to record only the mic voice- . that also results in time editing and pore video quality.
- and with the latest update - yes it brings webcam overlay, but BEFORE the update - where was that option ?
- the video MODES there are a TON but NO useful, no one will record 2 minutes in 5 gigabytes at a quality that editing and youtube will destroy. So optimization is needed- have best youtube video settings PRESETS (quality/filesize).
- you use to have a bell sounding at the end of a file recording-thats gone.
- and you need to restart the software for a simple option as an output folder SET.
- I spent a lot of time setting the video with an external codec, in order for the videos to look DECENT.
- I use to love BANDICAM, recommend it to everyone, but not anymore, NOT when BANDICAM MAKES YOU LOSE MONEY. STAY AWAY.
(this was a review for version 1.9.4.505. - and build an automated updater don't make us download on dubious webpages or on commercials page-this is a payed software)
(-ps the update notification check was not on only because I had a lot of trouble setting the video quality to a pro level, and an update would ( maybe) reset my settings (that doesnt happened). so dont blame me for not updating .)
- BUT THE LATEST UPDATE DOESN'T WORK 2.0.3.674 (the second clip I recorded had no sound) I'll do a Bandicam Review on my youtube channel.
-Thanks for reading

Zuzu_Typ

Re: BANDICAM FAILS to record sound on the latest Gauntlet ga

Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 am

Lol, who do YOU think you are???
shouldn't it be "I FIAL to record sound on the latest Gauntlet game"?
Do you really think anybodey could or even WOULD help you if you make this kind of a post?

Dfactor

Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 am

Blame your own stupidity, incompetence and arrogance.
I've probably lost a few brain cells while reading this garbage.

maddcar

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Lol, who do YOU think you are???
shouldn't it be "I FIAL to record sound on the latest Gauntlet game"?
Do you really think anybodey could or even WOULD help you if you make this kind of a post?
-I am a consumer and I have rights !
Its like having an antivirus that stops protecting you one day against the same virus and lets your PC get infected, wouldn't you be upset.
-Why would I FAIL if I did the same thing that I did for one year.
-As about the helping offered on this forum, I did not asked any help because I am sure no one will solve this issue.
- I saw the previous thread, when a kid asked how to reduce a video file size of 1 min. and 400 mb. the response from bandicam was that he is doing things wrong and directed him on codec instructions page -WHAT- that is the correct size file for good quality on youtube, by chance I had a 1 minute and 400mb of gameplay recordings on my PC and I compressed it in 11 mb in like 10 seconds.
Bandicam can become the best video recording software, but from the looks of it the developers havent recorded a single gameplay with commentary and uploading it, resulting a decent quality after youtube compression. ( not 10 min files- have 1 hour).
Thanks

maddcar

Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Blame your own stupidity, incompetence and arrogance.
I've probably lost a few brain cells while reading this garbage.
-shut up fan boy, I try to help the company.
-that if you had any brain cells in the first place.
yes you are smart "1) Video engine has nothing to do with output size.
2) I'd still suggest using Hardware Accelerated codecs such as NVENC / CUDA even if they output higher size files than you want.
3) You can quickly re-encode the raw files to H.264 through VirtualDub (+K-Lite Codec pack Mega) by selecting x264vfw in Compression. You can adjust the target bitrate.
4) You can use x264vfw in Bandicam itself (if you have a good CPU)."
- you know whats the difference between smart people and not that smart -THE SMART ONES SOLVE THE ISSUE FAST AND SIMPLE- ( I'll do that 400mb=11mb in 10 seconds)

Zuzu_Typ

Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 pm

How are we supposed to help you?
You don't even explain what your problem is (maybe you did but I wasn't reading your post completely)
Why are you starting a post with "BANDICAM FAILS ..."?
Do you really want to say "BANDICAM DID THIS!!!!! I MADE NO MISTAKE!!!WASN'T ME - IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!"???
I have no hope for you, that you'll ever get help when you go on like that.

Lemonater47

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am

Gauntlet records sound fine for me. PCM and MPEG sound.

Sounds like user error to me.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi,

We will try to answer the questions you asked.
- as a gamer and reviewer POSTING videos on YOUTUBE faster than others is a goal that ensures success -VIRAL versus 3 views, I recorded and compressed and 2 hours later with the video uploaded I noticed the Video had NO SOUND.
What is your OS?
Can you hear the game sound when you playback the video through Windows Media Player?
Didn't you uncheck the "Two Sound Mixing" option (No. 5)? (If you uncheck the "Two Sound Mixing" option, you will not hear the first or secondary sound because YouTube doesn't support 2 audio streams.)

- when BANDICAM FAILS to record the sound on my latest game Gauntlet, with no options changed since the last video I recorded, made me MAD - the software that supposed to help you - doesnt work.
-Why would I FAIL if I did the same thing that I did for one year.
If you're a registered user of Bandicam, please email us at bandicam@bandisoft.com. We will send the old version of Bandicam.
(the second clip I recorded had no sound)
=> Could you explain more about this problem?
=> Does your first clip have sound?
=> Do you have this problem with other games?

Please uncheck "Use enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)" (No. 3), and try it again.
Do you still have the same problem?

maddcar

Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:04 am

- as I was saying, I want to support Bandicam, the issue appears when I start the recording (or it starts a new clip) and the game is loading or a video intro is running when I press start recording button. This happened with Call of Duty Ghost too, when I hit recording it bips and a notification appears "Sound failed to record", then I started in the menu all was fine, and then when the third clip started it was the loading video, and it failed - bipped again. It doesnt happened with multiplayer cod, theres no video on the loading image. It was a no commentary video. I think I recorded hundreds of videos with no issues, only happened with gauntlet and cod Ghosts by now. I record with eternal codec =x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec= . Thanks.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”