Roi

Super Hexagon and Knights and Merchants Remake recording.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:52 am

Hi guys, firstly I want to say, that Bandicam is an amazing program, and totally worth its price, thanks for this.

Secondly I have a question. Does anyone know how to set up bandicam to record Super Hexagon and K&M Remake?

With first game the problem is that video has glitches, I tried various settings, more fps ect. what settings do you advice? I want to edit video in Movie Studio Platinium afterwards.

With K&M Remake the problem is that when I start recording, my game freezes. I mean it's working, but it looks like a preview of a screenshot i made by starting a record. It just shows a screen from the start of recording and nothing else. What should I try?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Super Hexagon and Knights and Merchants Remake recording

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello!
With K&M Remake the problem is that when I start recording, my game freezes.
Uncheck "Use enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)", and try it again.

Roi

Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks for your post! I noticed that I have not updated bandicam to new version, dunno why information about new version didn't pop out. Anyway it seems that after update, recording KAM works with or without option u mentioned.

Any ideas what to do with super hexagon? The problem looks like this:
http://youtu.be/TBsuWuyRVEw
Glitches are best visible at the beginning.

CamJGaming

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:21 pm

I don't see any glitches, if you are talking about the frame blending, that's caused by Vegas, you need to disable resampling so it doesn't mix the frames together, Bandicam footage is fine.

Roi

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

I don't know if I had turned off smart resampling, maybe it's a solutions, thanks for answer. Btw. is there any way to disable smart resampling by default? I don't see any use of it and I have to turn it off in every piece of video separately.

CamJGaming

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 pm

A youtube search will give you a download link to a script you install in vegas, and hitting 1 button will disable resampling on all clips.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”