SnQQpy

Bandicam - Shadow of Mordor - Wont capture SweetFX

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Bandicam - Shadow of Mordor - Wont capture SweetFX

I'm raising this again following my recent experience with Shadow of Mordor - I raised this issue some time ago;
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2525&p=8571#p8571

You guys were apparently looking at this - look at the date of the original post. :roll:

Right now I've been using MSI Afterburner a free app which I have to be honest and say it performs very well for me and its galling that I've PAID good money to use Bandicam!

Since SoM is a DX11 game and there are more DX11 games to come, MSI Afterburner and FRAPS capture just fine its clearly something with Bandicam that needs resolving.

I've been VERY patent BUT common guys I love Bandicam and want to use it but its no good if it wont capture SweetFX for users using it. If you need any testing done please feel free to contact me.

NOTE:
I have the latest version Bandicam V 2.1.0
I have tried various containers and Codecs with BC but it simply will not capture SweetFX here's a video captured with Afterburner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbAVT50n_8M&

This one shows a SweetFX comparison;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkmizDUJ9w&

Stuttering in this video is as a result of Benchmarking and capture together. ;)

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam - Shadow of Mordor - Wont capture SweetFX

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 am

Hi SnQQpy,

We will re-check this issue.

Thank you for letting us know.

SnQQpy

Re: Bandicam - Shadow of Mordor - Wont capture SweetFX

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:10 am

OK guys but I hope this time you're going to sort it AND in a timely manner. I've offered my help to test any beta versions you want me to try, so its down to you guys now.

I'm going to keep pestering this time until it gets resolved :lol:

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”