ThePhantom123

[BUG?] Problem with Adobe Premiere

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:22 am

Hello.

After I recorded my Gameplay (1280x720, 60fps), I wanted to edit and render it with Adobe Premiere.
As soon as I put it in the timeline, I saw a problem with the Preview. I can't really explain it, so here is a video that show the problem. The Informations about rendering and the Source Video are in the Description of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqy2fRZ ... e=youtu.be

Is this a problem in Adobe Premiere or a problem with the codecs of Bandicam? If this problem is known, what can I do?

If any Informations are needed, let me know!

Testertime

Re: [BUG?] Problem with Adobe Premiere

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 am

I'm not a regular video editor, but maybe it's worth a try to convert the video into another format or / and another codec. This way I had fixed an annoying problem with Sony Vegas, but it's really a long time ago.

GamingbrainHd

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:22 pm

record your footage in .avi\motion jpeg.

ThePhantom123

Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm not a regular video editor, but maybe it's worth a try to convert the video into another format or / and another codec. This way I had fixed an annoying problem with Sony Vegas, but it's really a long time ago.
record your footage in .avi\motion jpeg.

@TesterTime Your solution worked! Thanks!
@GamingbrainHd What Codec should I use? Motion JPEG seems to give me a bit of quality loss. Isn't H.264 .avi?

GamingbrainHd

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 pm

if you use h.264 you will need to convert it and it taking a lot of time.
if you use motion jpeg the only thing thet metters is color, and you can fix this easly in premiere

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”