CJTonik

The Time Counter Records

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:31 am

Hi All!
Offered in the new version of Bandikam add a timer recording. Display it next to the overlay (FPS) or below in the form of small numbers. Since the start of the video also starts in the format hh:mm:ss. Pressing the pause capture counter is also set on pause. For DirectX/OpenGL applications will be a very useful addition! The user does not need to detect the end time of video capture. You can still display the volume of the captured file is currently in the format of MB. Thank you for the best program in the world capture! :P

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: The Time Counter Records

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Hello CJTonik!

We will try to implement the function you asked.

Thank you for your suggestion.

sunzz

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 am

Hi All!
Offered in the new version of Bandikam add a timer recording. Display it next to the overlay (FPS) or below in the form of small numbers. Since the start of the video also starts in the format hh:mm:ss. Pressing the pause capture counter is also set on pause. For DirectX/OpenGL applications will be a very useful addition! The user does not need to detect the end time of video capture. You can still display the volume of the captured file is currently in the format of MB. Thank you for the best program in the world capture! :P
id love this to!

Ivan187

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 am

That would be awesome. While recording a game with DirectX/OpenGL, I've always wondered how long I've been recording. I can only see that while recording in Rectangle on screen mode.

Sckhar

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:15 pm

That would be awesome, many of us who like to make let's play videos usually try to keep the videos the same average lenght and having this info on screen would be super helpful.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”