Korsta1990

Bandicam recording // wrong speed during editing!!!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:48 am

Hey all,

I've been trying for months now, but it still won't work as I wanted to.

I'm talking about editing game recordings. Simple ones, like the free browsergames. I use bandicam, and untill I open Pinnacle Studio or Premiere Pro to edit my video, everything works fine. The video that has been recorded with Bandicam goes smoothly.

It all goes wrong when I open the file in either Pinnacle or Premiere. The image goes way more faster than the sound, wich goes at normal speed. It's very anoying because i'm attending to commentate on things that are happening ingame. So when I die, i'm reacting on that happening. Actually because of this issue u will hear me respond to it much later than it should be.

I had it working well in synch just that one time were I only recorded for two minutes on AVI-codec H.264 - NVENC (VBR). But it didn't happened after I tried a second recording with the same video format for a longer period of time.

This just sucks guys, I really want it to get working. So again, the recordings/captures from bandicam are working fine when you play them with WMP. But as soon as you open them in a video editing program the video goes way more faster than the sound. Getting everything in synch seems therefore impossible.

I use my laptop;
MSI Gaming Series GE60 Apache Pro
GPU: GeForce GTX 860M
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM 7.92 GB usable
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
WIndows 8.1

I really hope someone knows what i'm doing wrong. Thanks so much in advantage!

Dfactor

Re: Bandicam recording // wrong speed during editing!!!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:53 am

What's your keyframe settings (check NVENC properties)? If it's 150 try changing it to 1.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam recording // wrong speed during editing!!!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 am

Hello!

If you want to edit the recorded video with Adobe Premiere, we recommend you use the "Motion JPEG and PCM" codec.

For more information, visit the tutorial below:
- Pinnacle: http://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/pinnacle-studio/
- Premiere: http://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/adobe-premiere/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”