1. It can be a video/media player's problem.
- Try VLC player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
2. You may convert the recorded video to make the video small.
3. If you think it is a Bandicam problem, please send the video file at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will check your video file, and give you an another solution.
You may send the video file through the storage service below:
- Dropbox (2GB~): http://www.dropbox.com/
- The free account can upload up to 2GB or higher. (Files uploaded to Dropbox via the desktop application have no file size limit.)