boneym

amazing

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

this is just the proggy that I wanted. Actually, Bandicam does everything better when recording movies.

Fraps has only 2 reasons to prefer over Bandicam:
When you open the settings, I can't select Alt-F12 (or Ctrl and Shift-keys for that matter) Many games and apps use F12 by themselves, so could you pls enable this. Also I got accustomed to using Alt-F10 through Alt-F12 for FPS, movies, screenshots and it's really needed.

And when you record movies and sometimes, after switching back to the desktop, the mouse cursor is gone. The developers are mysterious, why in order to measure FPS and record movies you need to hide the mouse cursor exactly?

Other than these 2 minor issues I'm amazed and totally baffled how Bandicam keeps recording under heaviest CPU-load in the background. Keep up the good work!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: amazing

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello boneym,
When you open the settings, I can't select Alt-F12 (or Ctrl and Shift-keys for that matter) Many games and apps use F12 by themselves, so could you pls enable this. Also I got accustomed to using Alt-F10 through Alt-F12 for FPS, movies, screenshots and it's really needed.
=> We will add the combination of Ctrl and Shift-keys in the future.
It will take some time. Thank you for suggesting an useful idea.
And when you record movies and sometimes, after switching back to the desktop, the mouse cursor is gone. The developers are mysterious, why in order to measure FPS and record movies you need to hide the mouse cursor exactly?
=> Which game are you playing?
I don't have the problem like yours.

Thank you for visiting Bandicam forum.

boneym

Re: amazing

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

=> Which game are you playing?
I don't have the problem like yours.
It was my multi-monitors connected, who made the mouse cursor disappear.
Sometimes at random the cursor turns invisible when moving over windows explorer etc. It's still there on the desktop when moving the cursor to the screen border. Then I need to minimize the program, then open it again and the cursor comes back.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”