- Windows Version: Windows 7 64b
- Graphic card model: gtx660
- Bandicam version: 188.8.131.527
- Bandicam mode: 'DirectX/OpenGL window'
- Recording Target: winamp Milkdrop2 full screen
I'm trying bandicam to capture visuals, I'm using Fraps for winamp, but because it's making huge files that have to be recompressed, I was trying bandicam, I've set it to h.264 nvidia nvenc >> four cc: x264, 1 keyframe
if i record @30fps the resulting video plays at 29fps, @25fps it plays at 24 fps,
and it's never running smoothly , every 0.5s blocking for a fraction of sec.