dorksdelivered

High Res Post production tool 4 editing/adding Callouts etc

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello!
Wonderful product, it can capture the full resolution of all 6 of our HD monitors, one problem, the software we were using Camtasia can only edit videos at a maximum of 2048x2048 with its current version (8). Does anyone know of comparable tools that would achieve similar overlays and layering abilities?
I am happy to test each and all results to see where I end up but ultimately we need to work with resolutions up to 5760x2040 and ideally be able to support 32bit Wav files.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers and Happy Easter,
Joshua

YonatanZamir

Re: High Res Post production tool 4 editing/adding Callouts

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 am

You can try Premiere(adobe) or sony vegas.

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 am

Just wanted to pop in and 'Second' the Vegas suggestion, I find it very smooth to use (workflow), once you get used to the controls (which is difficult to learn the first time). I have bought some other consumer-level editors like Nero Video and CyberLink's PowerDirector, and found I was using PowerDirector a lot, too.

If you want high-end capabilities, you'd have to step into the realm of brands like Canopus, Avid and others - but there are a few good editors that are completely free, too - like Lightworks. I haven't used that much yet, so I'm not familiar with it's capabilities, though.

Good luck on your journey finding one that suits your needs!

dorksdelivered

Tue May 05, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for the updates, I will check out Sony Vegas and see where I end up!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”