RonBWL

[Suggestion] Image Output folder

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Because my post got ignored in the Suggestion thread

This is the ONLY feature that kept me from switching over to Bandicam, Fraps has a separate Image and Video folders so I can easily work on both images and videos without overloading the Output folder. Please give us the option to choose Image Output folder - people who like to keep images and videos in the same place could easily point the Image Output folder to the same with Videos Output folder.

PS: It's fine if you can't accept the suggestion, I just need a reply so I can move on. Work a lot on video/image editing anyway so I don't mind switching between Fraps and Bandicam, just hope that I could stick with one instead, and Bandicam is better.

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Re: [Suggestion] Image Output folder

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 am

Just to pop in and relieve you of your stress on waiting for an answer :mrgreen:

I've seen this in a recent "Suggestions" threads before and I think they've acknowledged it... let me check.....
Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3284&p=11433#p11433

For now, may I suggest enabling the "Type" category/column (Windows, Explorer) and hit that (the nameplate at the top of the column) when you want to organize by filetypes (images will all be together, videos will all be together, etc). Maybe this will help for now, until they incorporate the feature :geek:

RonBWL

Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:07 am

Just to pop in and relieve you of your stress on waiting for an answer :mrgreen:

I've seen this in a recent "Suggestions" threads before and I think they've acknowledged it... let me check.....
Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3284&p=11433#p11433

For now, may I suggest enabling the "Type" category/column (Windows, Explorer) and hit that (the nameplate at the top of the column) when you want to organize by filetypes (images will all be together, videos will all be together, etc). Maybe this will help for now, until they incorporate the feature :geek:
Thanks for the link, at least now I know it's on the consideration list :D

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 am

Yes, we check every single post on this forum and add users’ requests to the consideration list.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”