astrix_au

Bandicam runs bad and records bad on BF4 1440p

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Your latest update fixed the crashing I was having when trying to record BF4 multiplayer with AMD APP so that is good news but I am having major issues.

Whenever I try and record with Bandicam on my 290x crossfire and 4770k setup with AMD APP on my 1440p monitor at 120hz it will start to lag the game. There is a delay in the pixels rendering properly and it will be blurry or look like compression for that fraction of a second for it to catch up making it impossible to see properly when playing a fast game like BF4. On a 1440p monitor details are smaller, shouldn't using VCE stop issues like this?

Other software like Raptr and D3DGear don't have this issue but each of those have their own faults.

Raptr can't record DX11 at 1440p correctly and scales it to 1080p wrong making details jagged (1080p is fine) Recording 1440p on Mantle records perfect but only upto 720p, 1080p is broken and stutters till they fix it wich they will get back to me on weather they will.

D3DGear records awesome but only up to 45fps, I want to record BF4 at 60fps I've tried everything and spent so much time trying to find a solution.

Why is the game lagging when recording with VCE at 60fps.

Your software runs great with War Thunder and I can record to AMD APP with no lag or effect on what I can see.

Is it ever going to be possible to do what I need?

Thanks

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”