Yes I have considered that option, but sadly, my Windows 7 doesn't allow me to "show icon, but disable balloon tip" for individual applications, although every other option is present. I can't figure Microsoft out... And I want to see the icon, to make sure of system stability. Maybe some newer Microsoft Windows will (or already does?) have all the options available, I wouldn't bother with this request here. So I'll rather request it here than enjoy Microsoft's ignorance.
Well, I hope this gets more "votes".
Hmm let me see - I think I found something... Try this (if you don't mind using the Windows Registry Editor):
- Open the Run Command window by
a) hitting WINKEY+R (windows keyboard)
b) going to the Start Orb (since you have Windows 7)
- Click in the Command/Search area (white box)
- Type REGEDIT and hit Enter
- Allow the UAC query
- Navigate to the Key, clicking on the Folder for
- Right-Click in the right pane, creating a New>DWORD (32bit value)
- Name the New Entry as EnableBalloonTips (one word)
- Double-click or hit Enter to open the new entry
- Make sure the Value is Zero
- Hit Ok to save the Entry
- Logoff and Log On again
Hopefully, this will result in you being able to Minimize Bandicam and no Bubble Popup will show - but you'll be able to have the icon present in the SystemTray/NotificationArea!
Here's a 'screenshot tutorial' to remind you of the steps (and to help others):
I tested this on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7, so hopefully it will work for you too - everyone!