gordoxgrey

Re: Avi files not showing sound in sony vegas

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Ok i've managed to extract the 2 audios from the video, using 2 different converters. Now i've got it working, thanks for the help though.

Converters used: Atube Catcher & Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 6

Atube I used for layer 2 and Xilisoft i used for layer 1.

Decicus

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:00 am

I had the same problem once, what I did was to re-record the video, just in a small small resolution (basically I recorded a video with 32x64) and I made sure to just record the audio from "what-you-hear". I used Camtasia Studio for this. After I recorded that video, I rendered it, and then converted the rendered video to an MP3 file to get both the audio tracks into one track. It's a hard process, and you may not entirely understand what I meant, but it works.

If you misunderstood some parts, just ask, and I'll be glad to try explain a bit more.

-Alex

Matteo955

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes, perhaps your way work; but he needed to have both audio track separately, by this way he can change volume, effects ecc. for 1 track (for example the mic) and not for the other (the PC audio).

gordoxgrey

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 am

I understand exactly what you mean LazehPanda, I tried the exact same thing, but it had spots in the audio where it skipped and I can't have that, But I know what you mean.

And Matteo955 you get exactly what i wanted, and that's how I made it.

But thanks for the help Guys, I appreciate it.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”