ATOMICPUNK

Bandicam crashes Game

Sun May 31, 2015 11:18 am

I recently updated my bandicam to the latest version,. I like it BTW, But now my game crashes at the end of each match and I get this message:

I play Star Citizen and bandicam records just fine, But crashes at the end of each match,. When I don't run bandicam, I have no issues and before I updated bandicam, I had no issues. I've done some reading here about the same issue from other users and have tried everything suggested already,. I suspect this issue is related to the Directx hooking options,. Maybe a developer can shed some light here. If theirs no solution, I will uninstall and use the older version if I still have it in my download folder. My OS is Win8.,. I use the H264 codec but get the same crash results from any codec.

Matteo955

Re: Bandicam crashes Game

Sun May 31, 2015 8:55 pm

I never played Star Citizen, but could you try to play it in fullscreen windowed mode? If there is the option, you can try to play it in a borderless window, it could fix the problem.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Hello ATOMICPUNK!

1. Do you have the issue with Bandicam 2.2.2?

2. If you use the latest version of Bandicam (2.2.2), please click the 'Reset' button (No. 7), and try it again.

3. If you still have the problem, please try older versions of Bandicam, and let us know your result.

ATOMICPUNK

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:42 am

Update: First off, Here's my PC Specs:
I've done some extensive testing of the bandicam versions I happen to have in my download folder,. Bandicam mode: 'DirectX/OpenGL window' :
The games I tested bandicam with are: Star Citizen, War Thunder, Battlestar Galactica Online. With all Bandicam versions the H.264(NVIDIA NVENC) Codec crashes the games upon load in,(Even in record a square Mode), However, Any other Codec works fine. WTF?!,. Unfortunately, The other codecs are Crap. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my Bandi settings or PC. Three weeks ago, Theses three games worked fine with bandicam/H.264 Codec,. I update Bandicam, Then everything goes to crap.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Hello!

1. Your graphics card driver is old (347.09).
Update the graphics card driver, and try it again.

Three weeks ago, Theses three games worked fine with bandicam/H.264 Codec,. I update Bandicam, Then everything goes to crap.
[EDIT] We've sent Bandicam 2.0.2 to your email address. Please let us know your test result.

ATOMICPUNK

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm sorry, My fault, That PC Spec graphic is old. Rest assured my system is configured to automatically check for graphics card updates Daily. I always have the latest NVIDIA Card Driver.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”