DariushDe

Trouble with recording my own voice.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi
I recently got Bandicam and started recording games. when I record my games with me doing a commentary, I can here my voice in the folder which the video is saved to, but when I convert or upload the video, my voice is gone! I can only here the sounds in the game.
What should I do? I've done 120minutes of recording and talking and I don't want to lose the commentary that I did.
P.S. : I can still here my own voice when I open the videos in the folder which they are saved to.

Decicus

Re: Trouble with recording my own voice.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm

You should try editing the video in a video editor that supports two audio tracks (For example Sony Vegas), I guess you forgot to check "Two Sound Mixing".

cadc

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

use two sound mixing if your video editor does not support 2 audio tracks in one file.

DariushDe

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 pm

First question, how do i do that?
Second question, so that means there's no way that I can fix the videos that I made?and I should do them all over again?
edit : I just checked the website and saw the pictures about how to use sound mixing, but my Bandicam software doesn't have the Sound mixing option. Help!?

cadc

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 pm

go to the video tab in bandicam, then click the settings button under record, and at the bottom, check the box that says "Two Sound Mixing (Primary + Secondary into one audio track)

The only way to recover your previous recordings, is to get a video editor that supports 2 audio tracks in 1 file, I suggest Sony Vegas.

DariushDe

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

first of all, thanks for your quick replies! your amazing,
secondly, i wanted to do that checking thing, but my Bandicam doesn't have that option, it looks like a unregistered version.
PS: I registered my bandicam online (well, not me, my cousin), and the watermark and everything went away, i can record 2 hour long videos, but i still don't have the "two sound mixing" option. any suggestions?

cadc

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm

It should be there, do you have the latest version?

click on the "about" tab, on the middle right should be a blue link "Update Check" check to see if you're running the latest version

hope that helps ;)

DariushDe

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 am

It should be there, do you have the latest version?

click on the "about" tab, on the middle right should be a blue link "Update Check" check to see if you're running the latest version

hope that helps ;)
I just bought Sony Vegas Pro , but when I import my video in it, i cant hear the game sounds neither my own voice!

Decicus

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 am

First of all, the two sound mixing is in the latest version of Bandicam (unregistered too).

Second of all, make sure the audio codec is set to "PCM" or else Sony Vegas won't be able to find the audio.

I just want to tell you how I managed to fix this: I recorded the video in Windows Media Player (I recorded with Camtasia Studio and played with WMP), I used a really small resolution so only the audio got recorded (the video too, but I didn't use it.). So basically I recorded the video, rendered it with the audio. Converted the rendered video to an MP3 and used it.
Hard process, annoying, but it helped when nothing could be done.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”