josesuavo

Recording the Skype Chat

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 am

For some reason under Primary/Secondary Sound Device, I can't find "Speakers (4-Logitech Headset)", only "Microphone (4-Logictech Headset)".

The Skype chat goes through my headset speakers, but choosing the speakers is not an option under the Record Settings. Has anyone else gotten it to work where you can record the game sound, your voice, and people over Skype?

I can record the game sound and myself perfectly, but I want to record the sound of my friends over Skype too.

Matteo955

Re: Recording the Skype Chat

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Did you alredy try to record Skype chat with default options (Windows 7 WASAPI) and your mic? I can't help you more because I don't own a headset, but try with "Windows 7 WASAPI (or what else you use to record game)" and your mic.

OmegaRainbow

Re: Recording the Skype Chat

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Did you alredy try to record Skype chat with default options (Windows 7 WASAPI) and your mic? I can't help you more because I don't own a headset, but try with "Windows 7 WASAPI (or what else you use to record game)" and your mic.
ciao Matteo :)

I tried using both the windows 7 wasapi option as well as the Primary sound capture driver, and I tried mixing the options between primary and secondary sound device options but I haven't been lucky, I can only record the game and my voice. I have however found a solution by searching for "recording skype calls" on google: I'll be running bandicam for game sounds and one of the various free software I found to record my voice and other people on skype... I hope this is helps josesuavo (or anyone else :)

ciao,
OmegaRainbow

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”