I'm running tests of the new H.264 encoding format based on CPU and I like it Advanced Video Codec natively, since my graphics card does not support hardware encoding.
But I am surprised that the difference between optimization options leaves much to be desired, I tried the 3 options with a game and these are the results.
• Format Playgame: 1024x768px
• Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD6450 1gb GDDR5
• Framerate: 30fps
• Format: Advanced Video Codec
• Profile: Baseline Level 3.1 and Main Level 3.1
• Color Space: YUV, 4:2:0, 8 bits
• Faster Encoding Speed: 9195 Kbps (Baseline@L3.1)
• Balanced Performance: 4355 Kbps (Baseline@L3.1)
• Smaller File Size: 3442 Kbps (Main@L3.1)
* The data were extracted from the utility MediaTab
I wonder if there is any possibility of increasing the bit rate in the options or if possible improve to add Baseline Level 4 to 20Mbps.
My Cordial Greetings