LotusFlower

Japanese Bandicam

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

I currently use Windows under the Japanese locale and as such I can't run the English version of Bandicam. Luckily the interface for the Japanese Bandicam is still in English however when I attempt to purchase/register I directs me to the Japanese site... which from what I can see requires Japanese details. If I obtain purchase/register on the English site, will the serial work with the Japanese version of Bandicam?

LotusFlower

Re: Japanese Bandicam

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah, the Japanese Bandicam runs fine but... when I attempt to register/purchase Bandicam on the Japanese version it takes me to a Japanese registration site which requires Japanese details (from the looks of it a Japanese name, address and potentially payment methods).

I wanted to use Paypal and I can see that this was a valid method on the English site but I was just wondering if I received a serial key from www.bandicam.com whether it would work for the Japanese version.

Matteo955

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:47 am

I think that Bandicam serials work on every version of bandicam... You can try to register the japanese version with your detail, else you have to wait for a bandicam reply (that you can contact by mail).

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello LotusFlower,

We sent an email to you.

Thank you Matteo955!!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”