sunzz

Intel Quicksync Windows 10

Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 am

Does anyone know how to get intel quicksync working with windows 10? as i cant set up a virtual monitor like the bandicam guide says to, its not in my bandicam options and iv updated the onboard intel gfx and enabled it in my bios :S

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Re: Intel Quicksync Windows 10

Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Does anyone know how to get intel quicksync working with windows 10? as i cant set up a virtual monitor like the bandicam guide says to, its not in my bandicam options and iv updated the onboard intel gfx and enabled it in my bios :S
If I can pop in, even though I have an AMD-based system at the moment; I remember reading somewhere that you don't have to create a Virtual Monitor in Windows 10, but that the Drivers weren't working properly for it yet (people thought, since it wasn't working). Try downloading the Windows 8.1 drivers for it and see if that gets it going :geek: Doing that has worked for others, I saw. Good luck with it!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Hello!

Windows 10 allows you to use "H.264 (Intel Quick Sync video)" automatically.

If you you can't see the "H.264 (Intel Quick Sync video)" option on Windows 10, please enable "Internal Graphics" at the BIOS/CMOS settings like below:

http://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/intel-quick-sync/

sunzz

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:02 pm

If I can pop in, even though I have an AMD-based system at the moment; I remember reading somewhere that you don't have to create a Virtual Monitor in Windows 10, but that the Drivers weren't working properly for it yet (people thought, since it wasn't working). Try downloading the Windows 8.1 drivers for it and see if that gets it going :geek: Doing that has worked for others, I saw. Good luck with it!
hey there bro and thank you for the help but sadly it didnt help :(
Hello!

Windows 10 allows you to use "H.264 (Intel Quick Sync video)" automatically.

If you you can't see the "H.264 (Intel Quick Sync video)" option on Windows 10, please enable "Internal Graphics" at the BIOS/CMOS settings like below:

http://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/intel-quick-sync/
it is enabled as i said in my original post :P tried different drivers as well but nothings working. Its not showing up on the list :(

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:38 am

1. Download the latest Intel graphics card driver from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

2. Activate the Intel Quick Sync Video by connecting a video cable to the monitor(s).

Unfortunately, we don't have other solutions.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”