Jassifrickanation

Brawlhalla Crashes

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:05 pm

I've been playing a new game called Brawlhalla. http://www.brawlhalla.com/

It was going great for a while, but suddenly, I was getting crashes and weird glitches while recording with Bandicam. Most of the crashing would occur during or immediately after a match. Most of the crashing would occur within the first few matches, while others would happen on the first match or almost an hour into gameplay.

I am currently running Windows 10 on an i7-4790k and Sapphire Nitro R9 390 machine. I originally thought I should try the beta drivers of the AMD drivers to help solve the issue (because of Windows 10 update delivering strange driver updates when compared with previous Windows), and for a while I thought the problem was solved. But, after a few match ups and a few recordings, it returned.

I'm also using the AMD APP codec in an AVI container when recording, and I'm not sure if that could be causing issues. I might try MJPEG (which would probably be better for Sony Movie Studio anyways), but I wanted to provide this feedback before I try too much more with this and perhaps get some input about what might be causing the crashes.

Edit: I forgot to mention, this has been happening with a few of the latest Bandicam builds, even with the most recent 2.3.3.860 (I believe).

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”