Ariovistus

Importing an audio file, Mp3 for instance.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:39 pm

I have been unable to find anything related to a very basic question, which will help me decide if I want to buy bandicam...... Is there the option to upload an audio file to synce with whatever screen recording I performed with bandicam? Or audio MUST be recorded by the mic at the same time as the screen recording takes place?

I have entered various words on the Forum SEARCH window, but I got the message that is was too common to return results... Waaaaat? I downloaded the unregistered version to test it, but could not find the option to upoad audio files...

Can someone help?
Thanks!

Dfactor

Re: Importing an audio file, Mp3 for instance.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 pm

Your wording of the question and explanation of the issue is confusing.
If you're trying to mix audio tracks together then that should be done in post production software.
You can set Bandicam to record game's video, audio and microphone audio in separate tracks and then mix them together in the software of your choice. There's freeware software such as Audacity that allows audio editing and mixing and there are plenty of freeware video editing tools that allow muxing or direct stream copies to merge video and audio without recompression.

Ariovistus

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't think you understood the question, or perhaps you don't know the answer.

Here it is again, just in case someone else wants to chip in. I want to import an Mp3 audio file after having recorded the screen with bandicam. For example, something similar to Demo Creator (Wondershare) which among other has an "import audio" option. This way you don't care about unwanted noises sometimes present when recording directly from the mic, or low quality recording, aslo possible.

Dfactor

Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:15 am

Like I've said, your wording was confusing.
I do know the answer and the answer is no, that's why I tried to explain what Bandicam does and what possible solutions you could use instead.
You can not import external audio into the recorded footage or during capture itself through Bandicam.

Rattle189

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:45 pm

If you mean import music or additional audio to your video file after you've recorded, simply open up a video editing software (such as Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier) and add the video file then the music or audio files you want in the video.

RonBWL

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 pm

I have been unable to find anything related to a very basic question, which will help me decide if I want to buy bandicam...... Is there the option to upload an audio file to synce with whatever screen recording I performed with bandicam? Or audio MUST be recorded by the mic at the same time as the screen recording takes place?

I have entered various words on the Forum SEARCH window, but I got the message that is was too common to return results... Waaaaat? I downloaded the unregistered version to test it, but could not find the option to upoad audio files...

Can someone help?
Thanks!
To my best knowledge, you want external sound/music synced with your recorded videos THROUGH Bandicam? Then the answer is NO because Bandicam is a recording software only. You can, however, play the music/sound file before recording and let Bandicam record it along with your screen recording, in this case your video output file will contain both the sound from your games and the music/sound you played earlier.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”