Zuzu_Typ

Suggestion on user-friendlyness

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:52 am

Hello dear Bandisoft team,

I took a look through my older posts, when I saw a post of yours, claiming
We try to make Bandicam as simple as possible.
and I have two suggestions on it,

the first one being an "expert-mode", where you can access the more complicated functions, but not the ones that Bandicam currently offers, rather some of the features suggested by some users that you didn't consider implementing to prevent the normal user from collapsing from complexity, which I personally had happen to me with bigger programs too, so I totally understand that.
But please, never take the user basic functionality as Microsoft does it with Windows 10 - imagine Bandicam with nothing but a big red button, labeled "RECORD - Bandicam does everything else".

For the second suggestion, I have something like tooltips in mind, helping the user with e.g. the settings in Bandicam:
"What is the difference between all these codecs?!"
hovers over Xvid
  • small file size, good quality, normal speed
    best codec for most users
(fetched from here)

As for most of my suggestions, these are quite costly (do you say that in english?) and should therefor be looked at sceptically, before considering to implement them.

Thank you very much for developing such a great, well supported recording software and for having me spend some of my otherwise wasted time on your forums. :D

As always, have a nice day and
best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”