The_One_And_Only

Back again with a problem

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 am

Hello,

I was here a few months back trying to resolve the problem I had with Bandicam. Recording issues, lag etc. Well with that advice I started to record videos in 720P at 100 quality, I then increased that to 1080 with 40 quality, and then 1080 atr 70 quality with no problems.

I have now bought a Radeon 7970 and record at 1920 x 1080, quality 100, Mpeg1, fps at 60 and the quality is crystal clear on my desktop. When I upload to Youtube however the quality is blurred. I tried to contact Youtube/Google directly but the support didn't seem to be there.

The quality difference from my desktop to Youtube is way different. A crystal clear image to blurred graphics on Youtube has frustrated me. The resolution even though it says 1080 looks as if it has been stretched and the quality has been affected.

I have even tried to use Sony Vegas, but that also comes with it's own set of problems. Rendering a file looks easy and then the file performance once rendered goes from great to crap because it stops every two seconds, and I don't blame my PC because of this. So I have been uploading Bandicam footage directly to Youtube but the quality is poor on Youtube.

Any suggestions? Hoping to fix this as soon as possible.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Back again with a problem

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello,

Sorry to tell you this but we don't have a solution for the YouTube converting issue.
When you upload the recorded video, YouTube.com converts the video.
And the quality of the video is slightly worse than the original one.

To edit with Sony Vegas, you should use "Motion JPEG and PCM" codec of Bandicam
See http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_edi ... ing_video/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”