cellurl

how to add audio after video already recorded?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:00 am

thanks!

Zuzu_Typ

Re: how to add audio after video already recorded?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:51 am

Hello cellurl,

you can add audio to your recordings in several ways,

if you have recorded your audio using another software like Audacity while recording or you have an audio track that has a similar length as the video, you can use Bandicut.

Otherwise you might want to use a more advanced video editor, like Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Magix Video Deluxe or any other one.
If you are looking for a free one (I'm not sure if it is still completely free, but it was when I used it), I would recommend VideoPad.

You might want to look for some tutorials on Youtube or elsewhere, to learn how to edit Videos.

Have a nice day and best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Re: how to add audio after video already recorded?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:50 am

If I may pop in with a couple other ideas,

The knowledgeable Zuzu_Typ is very correct :mrgreen: I only wish to add a few more ideas for Video Editors (one free, two non-free) that I use (off and on, at times, to this day):

Avidemux
Corel's VideoStudio
CyberLink's PowerDirector

Avidemux is completely free. It is a very small video editor, similar to an older program called VirtualDub (if you've used that in the past), where you can change the Audio Tracks in and out, as you describe

VideoStudio is a very capable video editing program, but not free

PowerDirector is another very capable video editing program, but not free as well

The two non-free ones are, however, less expensive than other "Professional level versions" of video editors (they are similar to Sony's less-expensive Movie Studio or Adobe's less-expensive Premiere Elements)

These are just ideas of course, try a whole bunch of different applications and find one that you prefer... Good luck with it!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”