Geis

Recording Win7 sound issues

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 am

Hello I'm having a problem with recording good and clear Win7 sound on bandicam. Whenever I play back my videos I always hear my skype conservation in the background, along with my game and pandora volume almost inaudible because the sound recording is too low. My mic quality is great and very audible while everything else isn't. I am using a Cyber Snipa 5.1 headset with its own dedicated drivers and I am not using my speakers (they are unplugged) Stereo mix doesn't work on my computer either. Please help

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Recording Win7 sound issues

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:17 am

Hello!

Do you want to record both your game sounds and Skype at the same time?

1. Use the latest version of Bandicam (v. 1.7.7)
- Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/BDCAM ... t=bandicam

2. Check "Two Sound Mixing" option like below

- For more information, see http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/multiple_sound_recording/

Geis

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Yes that it what I'm trying to do, and I have been using the sound mix option, yet I still have the volume issues with skype, my game, and pandora. I am also running the latest version of bandicam, so no problems there.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

When you are talking with your friends in Skype, the "game/program/video/audio sounds" will be reduced by the Skype.
To record game/program/video/audio sounds, you should increase/restore the volume while you are talking.
1. Click "Mixer" on volume control of Windows
2. Increase "Game volume" to record game sounds

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”