jackpositive

Capture game video in screen mode

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:37 am

I wanted to make a "black box" function in my computer automatically. In the current version, it has auto start feature to do that. But If I using the auto start record from computer started, and I start a directx games after the recording, bandicam just record the sound and the white(or black) screen in the auto recorded video. The problem is
1. The recording is starting, I execute the directx game, bandicam only record the sound.
2. but the directx game is loaded and running before bandicam is recording, the game screen video can be captured by bandicam.

My need is recording all video just same as the main display, just like "black box" to record all activites by using recording by bandicam in screen mode without any manual operation.

On the other hand, would bandicam provides a option to hide the program in tray icon in auto starting bandicam program rather than a menu on left hand up corner?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Capture game video in screen mode

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi jackpositive,

Please refer to the following process.
https://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/pc-blackbox/

We hope it helps!
Thank you.

jackpositive

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 pm

I known the steps for "black-box" feature, but in these setting, If I started the game (Directx with full-screen) after the bandicam screen recording, the game's screen image can't be captured by bandicam. It just record sound but game images in the video.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:40 am

Hi jackpositive,

We apologize for our misunderstandings.
The issue you reported was not related to the black box function but the Screen Recording Mode.
It might occur that you get a black screen of the game when using the Screen Recording Mode and we are sorry that we cannot solve this problem right now.

jackpositive

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:58 am

I found the problem, it is because has a hacker change my system setting when I start the game every time.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi jackpositive,

Thank you for your feedback.

jackpositive

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:54 am

I found the problem of Bandicam.
Bandicam will read the value of "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Control Panel\Desktop", but this key is not existing in my windows 10.
And the execute time of read that key which called by Bandicam was nearing the lost hook of the full-screen game.
Would it be the reading problem is causing the problem of can't record the full-screen game in screen capture mode?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi jackpositive,

We believe that there are no problems if you run a game in windowed mode and record with Screen Recording Mode of Bandicam.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”