Erwin618

want recording sound without video

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:45 am

Hey,
is it possible to record only computer sound and save as mp3 without recording video!?
Thanks!
Erwin

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Re: want recording sound without video

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Hey,
is it possible to record only computer sound and save as mp3 without recording video!?
Thanks!
Erwin
If I may pop in to give an answer, BandicamCompany will be here soon to give a complete answer, but if I may give an idea for now:

- Clicking on the SETTINGS button, under the Record section of the Video tab, brings up the Recording Settings window.
- In the first tab, Sound, you can put a Checkmark in the "Save audio tracks while recording (.wav)" Checkbox.

Video will still be recorded, however.You can set very low video settings, to save space for the video recording, deleting it afterward (keeping only the WAV audio file, then).
You can also open the recorded output (AVI or MP4) with Bandisoft's Bandicut program, saving the MP3 audio file through that (if you did not use the checkbox earlier).

Perhaps there is a way to make Bandicam record "only audio", but I do not know of it offhand at this time. If there is not a way, perhaps one will be added in the future... Good luck with your audio recording!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: want recording sound without video

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello,

We recommend the way suggested by GameTipsAndMore Blog.

Here are some links.
Refer to the following image to save audio tracks.(No.2)

Bandicut Extract MP3 files function
https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... pport/mp3/

Thank you GameTipsAndMore Blog for helping us!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”