FoxTwo

Intel QuickSync and Preset List problems

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:12 am

Hi,

I have 2 problems as listed below:

1 - The "preset list" is buggy. I would configure some capture settings, "add a preset", then when I "edit preset" later to either rename or delete it, the preset list will still contain that setting before I renamed/deleted it, AS WELL AS containing the new one I have just renamed. As I add and move presets, the list keeps growing longer and longer, and even if I click DELETE, it may disappear from the EDIT PRESET box but it will still be there when you click PRESET.

Youtube link to show this problem -> https://youtu.be/AMaaCCtsTxo

2 - Intel Quicksync seems to be unstable. It will ALWAYS crash with an error. The time before it crashes is random... sometimes within seconds, sometimes I can record for 10 to 15 minutes before it does. However, using another software such as OBS to record using Intel Quicksync, does not crash. The recording can continue even for 1 or 2 hours.

More info on (2) - I have a built-in GPU, Intel HD 4600, on the motherboard. It is enabled in BIOS, and is using the Windows 10 default driver (v 20.19.15.4531). I also have a GTX 1070 with nivida drivers. I play games with GTX 1070, and wanted Bandicam to record using the Intel HD GPU instead of using the nividia one. Hence I was experimenting and encountered the problem in (2).

Thanks for any help.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Intel QuickSync and Preset List problems

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 am

Hello FoxTwo,

Regarding the preset list issue, we've already fixed it and it will be available on the next update.
Regarding the Intel Quick Sync issue, we've forwarded it to our development team.

Thank you for your report.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that we've fixed the bug where the preset for window size and position of the Screen Recording Mode couldn't be edited or removed.
Please install Bandicam 3.3.3 from https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/ and check its performance.

Thank you.

FoxTwo

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Thank you, I have already downloaded and am already using the new version.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”