CerebralStasis

[Suggestion] Render Raw Tracks

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 am

This is somewhat related to the bugs I've been experiencing.

To reiterate, selecting the option in Bandicam to mix both tracks automatically causes terrible distortion if the second track has any loud noises. It must be some issue with the way that the two tracks are mixed together.

However, de-selecting the two tracks mixing option does not actually render the second track to the video, at least not as far as I have seen. I cannot hear the second track's audio in Media Player Classic or VLC media player and it does not show up in Sony Vegas or Premiere Pro, so as far as I'm concerned, it's being dropped somewhere.

What if there was an option to render raw tracks or, in other words, dump each video and audio track raw into the output folder? This could be a check-box on or off option.

Basically, instead of Bandicam automatically mixing all tracks together into a single video file, it would create the video file (in whatever format was chosen), an audio file for the first channel (in whatever format was chosen in the settings), and an audio file for the second channel (when applicable).

This would allow the user to mix and adjust the levels of the audio manually in an editing program or use the audio or video alone without the need to manually extract the audio or video from the video file and re-render it. In my case, it would offer a third, alternate option to the incompatibility issue of trying to record two tracks to a single video or the distortion bug when the two tracks are mixed. It may also be easier on resources, since simply recording and saving the two separate audio tracks with the video file would, in my mind, be less resource-intensive than Bandicam merging them in real time.

So, to summarize:

Consider adding a tick-box to render each audio and video track to a separate file in the output folder rather than automatically mixing them in order to allow the user greater control over how those tracks are mixed without the need to manually extract video or audio.

This would have the secondary advantage of being a simple work-around to the current two-audio-tracks-to-one-video and audio track mixing bugs.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: [Suggestion] Render Raw Tracks

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello!

We could reproduce the two sound mixing bug of Bandicam and fix the bug because of your video.
The fixed version will be updated in 14~16 days.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

We may not add a tick-box to separate a file.
It's little bit difficult to make.

Anyway, thank you for suggesting a good idea.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”