cweav1440

Info about Bandicam

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi, i just wanted to ask a few questions about this program. i tried the free version and i am very impressed with it. it seems to work well and i cant find a better program out there in my opinion. any help would be appreciated as im thinking about buying this program.

1. When you start recording, with the purchased version, will it keep going until tell it to stop? or does it stop at intervals? (im wanting to make game videos but not sure if it will record say 1 hour, or more, or will it stop every 20 mins or so like Fraps is said to do. i want something that doesnt limit how long i want to record.)
2. Kinda like the first q. But whenever i start a recording session, will it make ONE file or make multiple parts? I would like to not have to go through the process of piecing several vids together if i can help it ^_^.
3. If i buy this on the current computer i have now, but sometime down the line i end up getting a new one, can i still use my licensed copy? or will i have to repay for it again? if so, will it be a lil cheaper?
4. Is there anymore programs that go with this that u offer? if so do they cost or do they come with the purchase of this program? (kinda curious because while going through the forums trying to research there was mention of bandifix? or something to that affect)
5. Just any other info that would be helpful to making this decision would be helpful as well.

Thanks to whoever will take the time to help me out. Just want to know a lil more info before i make a purchase.

Decicus

Re: Info about Bandicam

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Yes, it will continue recording until you manually press the hotkey to stop it. (Or if you have put it to stop at a certain filesize or time limit, but that is an optional setting) And yes, it is only one file.

If you have bought it already, you only have to uninstall it from the old computer before you install it on the other. You do not have to buy it again.

Bandifix is included with Bandicam, which is just used to fix recorded videos that may have problems.

Hope this helped you, Bandicam is a great program, but may have some issues on certain hardware and/or games. Usually, these problems gets fixed pretty quickly anyways.

cweav1440

Re: Info about Bandicam

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Thanks Panda :D sounds good

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”