lovindisneymagic

Re: Crashes When I Hit Record

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 am

Hello lovindisneymagic,

Thank you for your reply.
We're not sure why the error message appeared on your PC.
The driver on the linked page should be compatible with your Celeron CPU N3050 because it is on the list of the valid CPUs.
In that case, please contact Intel support to download the latest version of the graphics driver.

After that, please try recording again with the "Use enhanced capture method (faster, Windows 8 or above)" option unchecked.

If you still have the same issue, please let us know if you are able to record with other codecs like Xvid in an AVI container.

Thank you.
I have no idea what to do. Intel sees no issues. Asus sees no issues. And Bandicam still continues to crash any time I hit record
I only use screen recording and any time I hit Rec, it crashes.
I don't know what to do.
Attachments
driver software.jpg
driver software.jpg (85.09 KiB) Viewed 31657 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,
I tried to take a screenshot and it makes the action like it took one but it never takes one.
It is not clear that you are able to take a screenshot or not.

If you take a screenshot, the image file will be saved in your output folder.
However, you will not see the image under the output tab of Bandicam.

If you set the output folder as "C:\Users\lovindisneymagic\Documents\Bandicam", please start "Windows Explorer" and go to the "C:\Users\lovindisneymagic\Documents\Bandicam" folder.

1. If you can find the image file, it might be a problem with codec, sound settings or graphics card driver.

2. If you can't find the image file, it might be a problem with a copy-protection program.
You have to uninstall copy-protection programs or end suspicious programs from Windows Task Manager.

lovindisneymagic

Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:38 am

Hello lovindisneymagic,
I tried to take a screenshot and it makes the action like it took one but it never takes one.
It is not clear that you are able to take a screenshot or not.

If you take a screenshot, the image file will be saved in your output folder.
However, you will not see the image under the output tab of Bandicam.

If you set the output folder as "C:\Users\lovindisneymagic\Documents\Bandicam", please start "Windows Explorer" and go to the "C:\Users\lovindisneymagic\Documents\Bandicam" folder.

1. If you can find the image file, it might be a problem with codec, sound settings or graphics card driver.

2. If you can't find the image file, it might be a problem with a copy-protection program.
You have to uninstall copy-protection programs or end suspicious programs from Windows Task Manager.

I don't have any copy protection programs or any suspicious programs and Bandicam won't take any photos.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,

We need to make sure if you are able to take a screenshot with Bandicam.
Did you find the image file in Windows Explorer?

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

lovindisneymagic

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,

We need to make sure if you are able to take a screenshot with Bandicam.
Did you find the image file in Windows Explorer?

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

No, I'm not able to take a screen shot :( despite how many times I try to screenshot / capture image - it does not actually capture any image and it does not come up in Windows Explorer. :(

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,

Please uninstall Bandicam once again and install it to your C drive.
If it doesn't seem to work, it might be a problem with a copy-protection program or the graphics driver.

Thank you.

lovindisneymagic

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,

Please uninstall Bandicam once again and install it to your C drive.
If it doesn't seem to work, it might be a problem with a copy-protection program or the graphics driver.

Thank you.
I just uninstalled and reinstalled Bandicam (to my C-drive). It shuts down as soon as I try to record, or and without the license number entered.
The best graphics driver software is installed on my system.
I don't have any copy protection programs or any suspicious programs.
Whenever I try to do any screenshots, it is outlined in yellow (like it took a screenshot), but doesn't actually take a screenshot.
Please keep in mind that I only do SCREEN RECORDING, not game recording and it was working perfectly a few months ago until it started crashing every time I pressed REC.

I paid to be registered to Bandicam and am being asked the same questions over and over with the assumption being made that my computer is at fault. Could the program or my license please be examined at this point to see if there isn't a fault in the software? Because all of the solutions that could have possibly been with my computer weren't an issue.
Please help. Or refund. Or if there is an update to the registered software, please let me know.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello lovindisneymagic,

We've tested many times, but we haven’t been able to recreate your issue.
Unfortunately we don't have any solutions at this moment.
We will keep an eye on this issue.

Thank you.

DerWahreChris

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 pm

I've the same problem on Win7 doing screen recording, what I found out is:
- I do screen recording with disabled sound.
- it only crashes if Winamp is open (music player). In this case it crashes 100%.
- after the first crash it will crash always, no matter if Winamp is open or not.
- only restarting the computer will make recording work again.

For some arcane reason Bandicam wants to do "make changes to your computer" every time it starts up. I don't think this is really necessary. My guess is sound device capturing somehow is not working correctly.

Just updated from an old version to the newest an hour ago... results are exactly the same.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Hello DerWahreChris,

Please refer to the following page and try the solutions.

https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/cannot-run/

It is important that you need to uninstall the graphics card driver before installing the latest version.

If you still have the same issue, please send the bsa.exe(https://dl.bandicam.com/tools/bsa.exe) result file to bandicam@bandicam.com.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”